Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Chinese Wedding and more..

I pretty much spent the whole day with E. His co-worker got married. Hmm...the day was pretty long, because of a four hour break in between the church ceremony and reception.

One very unexpected event that happened to me is that I bumped into my exboyfriend while walking around Richmond Centre. I think me and E were leaving a cellphone store. This sounds really cliche; but, he was just there walking right in front of me. J, one of their family friends was there too. I felt like I had no knees. I was probably smiling like an idiot and babbling here and there. I knew I felt happy and awkward. Someone might as well have dropped a bucket of water on me.

Before, I used to think of the day I would run into him. I thought of things that I would say - and even then, I wouldn't really have anything to say. I've ran out of explanations and apologies. They're not enough. And today, just not necessary. I really felt relieved. I am happy. I know he is doing good. Thank you, Lord.

The wedding was traditional Chinese- 13 course meals! Yeah baby! :)

Oh! I bought a book too called "Socrates in Love"

No comments: