Monday, July 7, 2008

Conversations with an exboyfriend

See previous post.

I don't want to put too much here, but I do want to say that today and yesterday is proof to me that God exists. Yesterday I bumped into my exboyfriend at Richmond Centre. I did not see him for about 2 years. I felt mixed emotions - my heart was racing, but it was not the same as before. I think, ultimately, I was just happy to see him.

He messaged me on msn today and we had this wonderful conversation. I know that sounds gay, and again, I am not trying to sound romantic, btw. The funny thing is, he bought up yesterday's meeting and he felt the same way I did. There really were no words to exchange. Maybe it was just through our eyes or smiles that we both send the message that we are both okay. He acknowledged that both of us didn't really have closure, but that time apart was necessary. And I agree.

God exists. I did not see this guy for 2 years. Its too much of a coincidence to bump into him at Richmond. Somehow he was fated to be there, and at this time of my life too. I'm going to call this month (july) "closure month". Honestly, there are guys coming up to me- even from highschool wanting to go for coffee- have that talk. And you know what, I'm okay with that.

He's got a girl he's seeing now. I know he will treat her well, and I hope she does the same too.

Everything was good until E said I kinda look chubby, damn...okay I am going to work out. Damn you hehehe.

Pain passes, but beauty remains.

This chapter is closed. I am good to go on the next one. Thank you, Big Guy.

No comments: