Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ai

It was a pretty long day at work. Everything went smooth, but lately the amount of work has gone down - which is both good and bad.

I got a call from H, my workout buddy. Out of all my guy friends, this guy is probably one of the most motivated and really hard working guy. And fair enough, his work pays off. Heheh, lately I think I'm becoming cocky around him - getting comfortable.

Today, I opened up to him about meeting my exbf over the weekend. We went jogging around Rocky Point Park - that place is sooo beautiful. They've improved a lot of things in that park. There's also a new gym in Port Moody with touch screen treadmills (cool, eh?).

I think it hit me at one time, that park is actually the place where me and my ex first talked about our relationship. And it doesn't ache anymore to remember that. Its a really beautiful place now (and even then too).

I don't mean to be bringing up the ex. I just want to figure out what this means for me. A large part of me is truly very happy, I could cry (tears of joy) - really content that he is happy. Yet, I know this week has revealed other things - it opened up that space again. So who is for me?

On the other side of the globe, heheh I am so happy for my cousin Ai. Finally, she got the courage to say "hi" to her crush since forever. I got her offline messages heheh. I am so proud of her. I wonder where she blogs because she said she will write this date as memorable.

Hummm...dang, where is love?

No comments: