Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Performance review at work

I had my performance evaluation today. I thought it was an interesting experience. My manager, M, is really more of a friend/buddy/cool-mom person to me and I noticed why it was hard for her to keep the formality of it. Haha, we kept making fun of each other.

So she went over different evaluations based on work performance - getting the work done accurately and efficiently. There is a section on innovation which is bringing ideas to the work place. I think I have placed a minor business process, such as the WIP/funding deficiency that has kept all the deficient loan documents more secure. As a result, following up on documents is done efficiently. Anyways, I'll be on a look out for expediting more things.

Anyways, I thought of the filing system as well. I know nobody wants to do it, but I think it would be fulfilling to have those paper set! Grrr, hate looking for files. So that's a to do.

Those things really stood out to me.

I am a bit reserved at work - I need to be more open, I think. Just a bit more smile should do it :)

Anyways, that's it for now. I should get back to my economics homework.


Side note:
my e-mail to G.

hey!i was just tlaking to u,anyways i forgot to tell u...today at work - i went to the cafe next door to pick up lasagna for lunch.
sooooo i was waiting for the elevator.

DING.

elevator door opens. and inside was this gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous guy with a killer smile. omg, and i smiled like an idiot at him. i was totally checking him out in the mirror on the long elevator ride (5 floors lol!) to the main floor..sighhhhhhh

i thought of the axe commercial hahahahah!
that's all. hope the cuzn talk goes well. ciao.

jas

No comments: