Thursday, April 10, 2008

What to do...

Hmm..I just want to throw this out there. I'm in another fork again. Which way do I go?

This summer, specifically the months of July and August. I do have the chance to:

A. Take summer school - which for the most of the year, I had planned on doing. Not too excited for this option. Yet, I know I'll be able to save up and spend time at work. Obviously this will bring me closer to graduation.


B. Visit the Philippines - Spend money... But it is also one of my elementary friend's wedding (July 15th). It'll be a good chance to visit other islands in the Philippines. I'm just not sure how many. This Friday is actually the deadline for purchasing a buy one domestic, get one international flight free- or so they say.

Another reason, which has really been bugging me on and off, is a matter of the heart. There is someone there I wish to see and talk to -seek closure perhaps.

I just finished watching "My Big Love" with Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga ( love those two ^^). Anyways, Aira (Toni) is a personal trainer and her 5 steps:
1. Set a goal
2. Start now. There are no shortcuts.
3. Be Honest
4. Find Motivation
5. Be Happy

I feel I'm missing many things here, or I might just be looking at the glass half-empty. Either way, I know I need to decide and just go through it. I think I would very much like to go for option two. Yet, I feel I am bailing on myself for the goals I laid out...but I would like a peace of mind. I want to get to step 5 again. I know I can.

No comments: