Monday, April 14, 2008

Mondayyy

Alright...as usual, I'm writing here again to vent out. I think my blog will find it unfair that I write only the negatives. Next time I'll write the good as well :) and there are tons teehee. Come next week, I'll be getting ready to leave for my LA and Las Vegas trip...wooohoo! 7 girls 5 nights in Vegas and some good 3 days in LA.

I am a bit stressed out about exams. There is one class that I'm not doing very well in. One of my weakness is calculus. I might have to take it again, hmmm, I really hope not....

Anywhooo....I miss the gym. Exercise really does wonder!! I noticed I wake up and would feel well rested, I don't crave coffee either. Just thinking about hitting the gym actually gives me more energy. And for some reason, I don't feel too hungry either. I shall go back to that after finals.

Wooh..deep breath...

Ok back to studyingg...

No comments: